Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bokharahouse.org!
The rules and regulations for using the Bokhara House Website, located at Bokharahouse.org, are specified in these terms and conditions.
These statements mentioned in below terms and conditions will be fully enforced and will regulate your use of this Website. You agreed to recognize all of the terms and conditions written here by using this Page. If you disagree with all of the Website's Standard Terms and Conditions, you may not use it.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are governed by the following terminologies: "Client," "You," and "You’re" apply to you, the individual who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the proposal, acceptance, and consideration of payment that is needed to begin the cycle of our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner for the goal of satisfying the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's specified services, in compliance with and subject to, prevailing Pakistani law. Any use of the aforementioned vocabulary, as well as other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is taken to mean the same thing.
All intellectual property rights in all content on Bokharahouse.org are held by Bokhara House and/or its licensors, until further mentioned. The owner of all intellectual property rights reserves his or her rights. You can use this for your own personal use from Bokhara House, subject to the terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republishing Bokhara House' work
• Sublicense, rent or sell Bokhara House' content
• Reproduce, repeat, or copy Bokhara House' work
• Re-distribute Bokhara Houkse's material
The term of this Agreement begins on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and share views and information in designated areas. Before they appear on the website, Bokhara House does not filter, edit, post, or review Comments. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of Bokhara House, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments represent the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. Bokhara House shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any negligence, damages, or expenses caused and/or incurred as a consequence of the use of and/or publishing of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the degree allowed by current regulations.
Bokhara House reserves the right to review all Comments and to delete those that are deemed unacceptable, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and reflect the following:
• You have the requisite licenses and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you are allowed to do so.
• The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks;
• There seems to be no defamatory, false and misleading, obscene, indecent, or otherwise unlawful content in the Comments that is a violation of privacy.
• The Comments will not be used to obtain or encourage industry, tradition, or current commercial or illegal activity.
You therefore grant Bokhara House a non-exclusive authorization to use, propagate, update, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations can link to our website:
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors are free to register to our website in the same way as they link to the websites of other companies listed in the directory; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These entities are allowed to connect to our home page, publications, or other Website material as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not wrongly indicate sponsorship, endorsement, or acknowledgement of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the referencing of third party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• Commonly-known end user and/or business material sources;
• Online directory distributors;
• Internet portals;
• Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept link requests from these organizations if we conclude that: (a) the link does not adversely impact on us or our authorized businesses; (b) the entity has no derogatory records with us; (c) the profit to us from the hyperlink's transparency contributes for the absence of Bokhara House; and (d) the link is in the context of appropriate resource content.
These organizations are eligible to connect to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely indicate support, recognition, or acceptance of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) is suitable for the linking party's web.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in the above two paragraphs and would like to be a part of our website, please contact Bokhara House via e-mail. For the proper procedure you need to mention your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We will surely get back to you as soon as possible but it might take 2-3 weeks on maximum.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without a trademark licensing agreement, no use of Bokhara House's logo or other artwork for linking would be permitted.
You cannot generate frames across our Webpages that change the graphic presentation or layout of our Website without proper approval and written consent.
We will not be held accountable for the material appearing on your website. You consent to defend and protect us from any and all allegations that come from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that may be regarded as defamatory, indecent, or illegal, or that encroaches, otherwise violates, or supports the exploitation or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the authority to question you to delete all leads to our Website, or any specific connection to our Website. You consent to delete all links to our website right away upon our application. We reserve the right to change these terms of the contract, as well as the linking set of policies, at any time. You consent to be bound by and obey these connecting terms and conditions if you continue to be a part of our Website.
Removal of links from our website
You are authorized to email and inform us at any time if you find any connection on our Website that is objectionable for any cause. Requests to delete links would be considered, but we are not obliged to do so or to answer to you directly.
We make no commitments that the content on this website is accurate, full, or we do not warrant its completeness or correctness, and we make no assurances that the website will remain accessible or that the content on the website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim all claims, promises, and provisions relating to our website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The restrictions and limitations of liability outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) apply to the preceding sentence; and (b) extend to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, whether contract, tort, and legislative obligation violations are included.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or harm of any kind as long as the website and the content and resources on the website are given free of charge.