1. Vacuum your carpet routinely to prevent soil from implanting itself in the pile.
Take care of your carpet.
2. If carpet is burned, just eliminate the top of the burned area, if the burnt on huge part of the carpet then you need to patch or replace it.
3. Take immediate action on the affected part. The longer the spill stays there, the harder it'll be to eliminate the stain.
- For a food spill, gently remove as much solid material as possible with a spoon, or a dull knife. Add water and spot utilizing detergent sparingly if necessary. At that point, use the most suction function, vacuum back and forth, adding more water to the stain until clean.
- If you are using a spot removal solvent, then apply a few drops to a spot of carpet covering in an unnoticeable area. If you notice a change of color tone, consult an expert carpet cleaner.